The aim of Travelvax Australia is to ensure that travellers are healthy and informed, with the knowledge and medical supplies that will keep them safe and well during their time away.
Travelvax offers a convenient, one-stop travel health consultation that is tailored to each individual’s personal needs and itinerary; for both individual and corporate travellers. We also offer an information line 1300 360 164 for both travellers and agents where we can provide answers to general travel queries or a direct connection to the nearest clinic.
Our clinics are located in most capital cities and some regional centres in NSW, Victoria, South Australia, Queensland, Western Australia, the Northern Territory and Tasmania.
Our key services include:
- Pre travel consultation and health check
- Up-to-date travel information, recommendations and advice
- Vaccinations and medications
- First aid kits and other travel items such as mosquito nets if required
- Post travel checkups for travellers on return from their trip